HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, July 18, 2008

I know I say it a lot but...

I do like Friday's :)





Not much to say so...





The sunrise






Lucy dressing up






some layouts I did today in hope it would improve my creative side... it didn't but here are these two pages
This one I love, had it in my head when I took the photo


and this one, where I proved to myself, AGAIN, that rubons and me don't work together!!



So there you go :)

Hope its a fun weekend for you all. We have Megan's soccer at 9am and then going in to visit my Great Aunt. Dave has soccer in the afternoon and I have a feeling it's going to be a long day all round. Ciao

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)