HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 17, 2008

One of those days

Where:
I looked at the washing and thought I can't be bothered, but had to do it so did...
I would have liked to crawl back into bed...
I felt like I was on auto pilot...
But now the day is almost over and tomorrow is a new day
The new challenge is up at Project Scrap-Away, to take one of your first layouts and re-do it, give it a makeover. This is tough one for me, don't like to reuse photos so this will be a first. Have made 2 layouts already but neither of them are ones I am overly happy about so just printed off some others and off to get scrappy :)
Will leave you with the sunrise shots I took this morning, couldn't choose just one again :)



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow you have done 2 LO's already!! You are very energetic when it comes to scrapping :-) I know how you feel about the washing thou! LOL. Beautiful sunrise pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the bright side -- now you have clean laundry! :)

    I hope tomorrow gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah, I want to wake up to that sky!!! beautiful shots!!!

    awesome you for getting to the next round in psa! yay!!!

    hope you're having a gud day, Sharmaine!!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sharmaine, beautiful shots! I love the third and last the most! Have a nice day (or evening?).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:06 AM

    these skies are stunning.. how fortunate and blessed to be able to witness such beauty. thanks for sharing sharmaine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU!!! Your comments make my day brighter and the one today...awesome, helpful, sigh. You are wonderful! :)

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice picture on the sunshine =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)