HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friends...

Missing these people today





If she is still reading my blog then I just want her to know her hug and kisses made there way back to Tasmania and made me sad, cos I miss her!!!! Wish Western Australia wasn't so far away so I could give her a hug.




Also missing these people




tomorrow is their first wedding anniversary and I hope they have a special day and wish UK wasn't so far away so I could give them a hug, although I probably wouldn't let go in a hurry lol.


Sometimes the world seems too big but glad that friendships are bigger and that even without speaking with people I know they are thinking of me as I am thinking of them and that makes the world seem smaller.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey!!
    Just droppin' by to wish you a good week!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* to you Sharmaine!
    i have a few friends and family members i miss too but i know we do remember each other from time to time :)

    have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)