HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Song in my head...

LOL @ Marie! Fruit Salad is one of those songs that gets stuck in my head, which is why I had to add it to my playlist :)
Well Project Scrap-Away is definitely heating up now, the talented Jessy has pulled out due to health/time issues so this week there is no elimination but the winner, as yet, is still to be announced. You can go check out all the creations here. This weeks challenge was to use a conventional scrapping tool in an unconventional way. I chose to use the cutting mat and I used it to make a mini album about the food likes and dislikes of our family. I used paint to adhere the title on the front cover and the journal strips inside. I also added recipe cards which are inside each page, behind the likes/dislikes. You can read more on how I made it etc here.














So now we, the final 4, await the challenge for round 12, which will be announced overnight.

On other news, I just booked our flights over to see Dave's Mum, Grandma, in the September school holidays. Not long till that happens and we are already very excited!!! YAYAYAYAY

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. honey this is outstanding!
    love it ;)
    lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Great idea Sharmaine! And thanks for your comment on my blog. Love the Wiggles song addition :) We have Big Red Boat playing on one side of the screen right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is so cool. And yay for holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome album! love it.:)
    thanks for your bday wishes!:)
    have a lovely Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This album is so wonderful, I love all the textures and your children are adorable! Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Shermaine, this mini is so cool. I love your creativity! I love all the colors, layers, photos, etc... everything! And wow, 4 remaining??? that's wonderful. I hope you win! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Hi Sharmaine
    Your mini is so yummy!
    I love your idea. The colors and paper patterns you used are fantastic. Good luck to you.

    Sorry for the absence. I've been under the weather.

    Have fun on holiday!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this love this...LOVE this!!!
    oooh i can't wait to do one of these for my family..what a great idea!!

    & now i have fruit salad in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sharmaine! That is such a cool idea - you soooooo deserve to win this!!
    Yup! I hear ya singing - as you should ... isn't it my birthday over there already?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:10 PM

    This is so great. Such a good idea capturing right now. Should do this one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)