Saturday, October 18, 2008

He was in the mood for change...

So he started



and now our lounge room is back into it's 'summer formation'.







Seems we have a winter and summer lounge room.

Now 2 random photos from the day...

Megan listening to a 'read with me' cassette




Jessica looking like she was born to wear high heels




now she just has to learn how to walk in them!!!

Was a gorgeous day and we spent time inside and out. I made this page this afternoon





And that my friends is that :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. i love your new blog banner!
    nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)