HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Proudly brought to you be the letter 'W'

W is for Walking Day. Today was walking day at school, as part of this, Get Walking Tasmania Week, 5 – 12 November 2008. All the school went for a bush walk to the top of the nearby hill. The older grades, so Megan's grade and up, walked on further to the other side. They all found it tough but all had fun.


W is for Worms. Elizabeth's kinder have been working with 'W' this week and today she brought home the worm she made, I love it!!!







Read this quote on Leah's blog today

"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head almost nothing. -Marc Chagall"

Loved it so much I made a quick digi on Scrap Blog

















Also scrapped this page today, with a photo my pal Allison took with my camera because Elizabeth wouldn't let me lol




Got lazy and used a pen instead of a needle and thread









Did I tell you I love DYMO??






And a mix of Collage Press, Hambly, Sassafras Lass, Glimmer Mist, Basic Grey and stationery all tossed in with some stitching and tearing... hmmm bliss right there in a corner!!!







Thank you 'W' for being my sponsor for Wednesday, wonder what letter will feature tomorrow ;)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute worm - kids get the best projects. Adorable photo too - can see why you wanted to scrap it. It came out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh...the CUTEST worm i've ever seem!!

    love the quote as well...really gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)