Sunday, November 09, 2008

Schmuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear

And here she is :)

















Used My Sweet Spuds kit today and created this


Loved the metal '&'



Softened up this strip of Sassafras Lass paper, by crumpling it, and it sewed into the ruffle really easily.

Want to win $20 worth of Buzz and Bloom products?? You still have time, Love Scrappin' have a competition running till the 13th, for every $30 you spend you get and entry into the draw. Suzie will announce the winner, on the 14th, on her blog.
Will leave you with a photo of lil' ol' me, taken as I was getting online tonight :)
Ciao :)
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love the last photo of your little girl ... the look says it all. Great layout as well. Warm regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great blog! And the photos of your little ones are marvelous :0) you're a natural portrait photographer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what darling children...your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)