Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aqua Sky


Yep that's what it was in this photo, unedited.
Today Dave went back to work and had soccer training tonight, in hope of finding a new club to play for.

The Creative Type's new prompt is up, Retro font. Go check it out, there is a VERY cool prize, and here is my page


Today we spent the afternoon outside playing with water. First we washed some dolls

and then played under the sprinkler.


and then I took some photos of my wet rabbits :)





I have added more photos to Flickr if you want to see more :)
2 Sleeps till Megan comes home. Hope you have a really fun Wednesday Megan and don't get too hot. LOVE YOU oxoxox
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. that first picture is amazing. so beautiful!
    i remember how it was playing with sprinkler in summer when i was a kid. i used to do that in my grandparents home. so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sepia type photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 slep to go thank you grandma just put my photos on a disk



    I LOVE YOU ALL


    megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharmaine,
    I come to your blog to seek inspiration and I wanted to thank you by giving you a blog award. Check out my blog!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)