HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aqua Sky


Yep that's what it was in this photo, unedited.
Today Dave went back to work and had soccer training tonight, in hope of finding a new club to play for.

The Creative Type's new prompt is up, Retro font. Go check it out, there is a VERY cool prize, and here is my page


Today we spent the afternoon outside playing with water. First we washed some dolls

and then played under the sprinkler.


and then I took some photos of my wet rabbits :)





I have added more photos to Flickr if you want to see more :)
2 Sleeps till Megan comes home. Hope you have a really fun Wednesday Megan and don't get too hot. LOVE YOU oxoxox
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. that first picture is amazing. so beautiful!
    i remember how it was playing with sprinkler in summer when i was a kid. i used to do that in my grandparents home. so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sepia type photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 AM

    1 slep to go thank you grandma just put my photos on a disk



    I LOVE YOU ALL


    megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Sharmaine,
    I come to your blog to seek inspiration and I wanted to thank you by giving you a blog award. Check out my blog!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)