HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wanna See What A Good Day Looks Like??

Here you go then... my favourite photos from today




I also made another layout playing with the Pearl Glimmer Mist. This one doesn't 'hit' me like yesterdays and so I am still playing with the pearl.
Made these circles by making the paint bubble out of the bottle then popping the bubble on the page.
Tomorrow Grandma flies home, boo hoo, and taking a little person with her, boo hoo. But it's all still a secret so more on that tomorrow ;)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... makes me long for summer and some beach time. Even in the summer here, there's no beach time (nearby anyway). Such a lovely day! It is very gray and cold here today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)