HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today...

began, early! Was awake around 4.30am, made Dave and I a coffee so we could have that together before he had to get up for his 5.45am taxi and his 7am flight.


The morning was another frosty one, but this time I got some photos ;)



My heart smiled when I saw this little fairy making her own lunch

she chose to have a peanut butter and cheese roll, thank you :)



after lunch the little fairy and I planted some tulip bulbs


well actually she planted I just took photos ;)






and enjoyed the sun.

Yesterday I started making this canvas. I tried a few new things, experimenting again.

Close ups :)

my first VERY successful gel transfer





So now I just await Dave's return.
Going to fill in the time with some telly and scrap :)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, love her tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat pics and your canvas is neat. I like that quote heheee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That canvas is to die for! Love it! Love that sweet pink tutu too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable fairy. Super Canvas. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:40 PM

    you are such an amazing artist Sharmaine!!!!
    That canvas is completely awesome! Honestly... one of my favorite.

    sending you lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)