Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today...

began, early! Was awake around 4.30am, made Dave and I a coffee so we could have that together before he had to get up for his 5.45am taxi and his 7am flight.


The morning was another frosty one, but this time I got some photos ;)



My heart smiled when I saw this little fairy making her own lunch

she chose to have a peanut butter and cheese roll, thank you :)



after lunch the little fairy and I planted some tulip bulbs


well actually she planted I just took photos ;)






and enjoyed the sun.

Yesterday I started making this canvas. I tried a few new things, experimenting again.

Close ups :)

my first VERY successful gel transfer





So now I just await Dave's return.
Going to fill in the time with some telly and scrap :)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, love her tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat pics and your canvas is neat. I like that quote heheee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That canvas is to die for! Love it! Love that sweet pink tutu too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable fairy. Super Canvas. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such an amazing artist Sharmaine!!!!
    That canvas is completely awesome! Honestly... one of my favorite.

    sending you lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)