HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Poppy Had A Little Lamb

It made the children laugh and play

to see a lamb at our house :)

No that’s not beer it’s special milk, for the lamb, that Dad brought with him so the girls could feed her.
Well Dad survived ;)
The girls were wonderfully good :)
Elizabeth got upset when it was time for us to go, which them made Lucy cry, but I talked to them and they were good when we left, yay :)
Our team came last in the quiz night so we came home with 4 lollipops, just perfect if you ask me lol

A new week about to dawn and it’s going to be another busy one, with Dave out a few nights and away another.
Will leave you with some sneak peeks at the pages I made for Scrap-n-Crop using the August kit

100_5346 100_5537 100_5542

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. i better not let my girls see that adorable thing.. they would be rolling on the floor, crying for lambs in a minute.. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that is the cutest darn thing ever. i would have cried when it was time to go home too. LOL (my kids had a goat when they were little. not half as cute)

    i LOvE the sneak peeks. those owls are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad all went well with GrandPop....and the lamb is so adorable!!!! I want one!!!! Love the sneaks and your week does sound very busy.....being without Hubby!!! Have a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is soooooooooo precious!!!!!! LOVE the photos....and loving the sneaks...the owlies are CUTE! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute! whose finger was the lamb sucking on? LOL! It would make my day too to have this little cute animal at my home! That was really nice of your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool ... I bet the girls just loved having that little lamb come and visit!
    And I can't believe you have finished with your SnC kit already ... help! I haven't even started yet ... LOL Oh well ... what's new! I'm in holiday mode heheee Love the sneaks though. Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)