HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 19, 2009

It’s A Pink One

When I opened my email this morning I found an email, from my youngest brother, with some photos attached, of our new neice, yay :)
So I quickly printed off one and made this page today

100_7439

I’d only just started when the school rang to say Megan had an earache so off to school I went!!
But seeing as I didn’t have to take the girls to school this morning I suppose the extra trip wasn’t too bad :)
I didn’t take the girls because Dave did, he had been invited by Megan to be the “Science Person of the Week” and speak to her class about electricity and power
It seems they all enjoyed it and he may go back for another session :) :)
Ok back to the layout and some close ups :)

100_7444

The 7 is because Matilda is the 7th Grandchild to my Mum and Dad and they are all girls :) :)
Used the 2 other flowers I made the other day and some bling that had come of someone’s jeans, I find them here and there around the house and put them away ready for such a time as this ;)

100_7441

Finally used the yellow butterfly that I made with the Glimmer Mist Tutorial I did here
Also used some Such Sweet Tierney buttons and the flowers and pink butterfly were also recycled from some shoes that the kids had grown out of or broken

100_7443

We hope to see them in March, if he’s holidays work out that way, and I think poor Matilda will be a little swamped by some girly love from her cousins lol

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Congrats! She is beautiful! Love the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO....you are sooooo lucky to use PINK and I just adore all the wonderful details and dimension!!! Matilda...what a wonderful name...I just adore it!!! Have a great day....sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to your new niece!!! the lo is gorgeous!! loveeeeeeee the photo and the butterfly....and i hope megan feels better soon!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout - you are so clever about using the bits and pieces from clothing. Those little details add so much meaning and intricacy to your layouts. Hope your daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a doll, and what a great name, Matilda!!! a cutie, for sure!!!

    those flowers are great!!! now, I'm inspired, but stuck at work (don't tell my boss I'm surfing blogs!)...maybe I'll have time to lift you tonite!!!

    xo

    - L

    ReplyDelete
  6. your little niece is such a cutie...love the page and denim flowers :) Have a great week Gx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout Sharmaine!I love all the recycling.

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)