HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Sight Needs More Light



and I have been keeping my eye open for something to help boost the amount of light at my table
Well, imagine my joy when I received an email asking me to do a review for the lighting store buysterlighting
buyster is an Australian Online retail company and already have 10 different stores to browse through, these include kitchenware, kids furniture and even tapware, so you can even get the kitchen sink!!
I started browsing through the lighting avaliable and was in awe
So many gorgeous lights, practical lamps and other lighting requirements, my eyes were swooning when I saw the colour range avaliable on some of the lines!!
At very reasonable prices the choices made the choice of choosing even harder!!!
Looking forward to seeing my lil' table in a new light, although I think it will still be as messy ;)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome is that!!!!! Love your workspace...it looks so cozy!!!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear ya girl...lol ... i have a ceiling fan that has three lights...a desk top lamp that whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa is BRIGHT...lol...and then the light I turn on when i walk into my room!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! Hope you'll get what you need!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)