HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I Want To Eat Cherries

because it reminds me that it isn’t long till Christmas!

100_8918com 

So much has been happening
Elizabeth’s had appointments with the Ophthalmologist, eyes were all good, and back to the GP for more antibiotics, her eardrums are still ruptured
Jessica had her Guide camp over the weekend

100_8928com

and had a ball, I forgot to take a photo before she left because the day was a hectic one, so took this before we came home after camp
Had great news through the week, my sister, Mum and nieces are coming home after Christmas GOOD GOOD NEWS!
Saturday night my pal Allison came to visit and a scrap
Megan was excited to stay up and scrap, she made 3 pages while I avoided scrapping lol
Her first page was using a photo of Lucy

100_8933

then one of herself at Christmas time last year, looking enthused!

100_8936

and this last page of her photo story night

100_8938

Her 8x8 album was full a while ago so I think she might need a new one for Christmas ;)
Something else that has been happening is that Dave and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary

 

Wedding_1

He bought me some ‘my blue’ shoes, not because I like shoes but I love the colour :)

100_8932com

We celebrated, just as we did 12 years ago, with Chinese food and grape juice :)

100_8950com

Love this photo, seeing Lucy reflected in each glass

Also had a play with the new QTea kit and made a journal

100_8956 

Cut up the vintage dye label, backed it with some of the book paper and stitched it onto the wallpaper

100_8966 

Used the embroidery floss to bind the book and the paisley trim to keep it closed

100_8967

Used one of the gocco printed journal spots and the plastic sword to make this garden stake/gift tag

100_8958

and finally I made some flowers to alter these gift bags

100_8960

I cut up the Buddha napkin, into circles, and turned them into flowers using the oriental coins as the flower centre’s

100_8962

Today was the Christmas service at school, just one of the many events that are on our calendar for the next week as we count down to the end of the school year, and hooray to that :) :)

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Welllllll HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pages Megan made!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! And U know I needed the reminder to SMILE! LOL!!! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!

    Cherries! I wish they were in season right now, I've got to wait until awhile though now.

    Love all the scrappies - and that journal is so awesome. Such a neat idea... I need to learn more about putting journals together and binding I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!!! Love all the pics and the Lo's and goodies!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Anniversary day!!! Congrats!

    Lovely projects created!! Makes me wanna get motivated. Your friend did a fab job on her LO's!! Now why did you not scrap???

    The cherries look delish!! A sure sign of Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Sharmaine. Megan's scrapbooking is really good, she must take after mum. So glad you had a nice anniversary, you both look so young and in love in your photo, very cute. I can't wait to get my qtea kit it looks fab, right up my alley. Take care
    Belinda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops I am on hubbies computer, hence the Martin id lol, little miss Lucy is on mine playing the Sims. Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your wedding annivesary! Mine is also up on the 22nd!!! woo hoo....and i love love the flowers you made and of course pages that megan made. talent like that definitely from MUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)