HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Want To Eat One Of Grandma’s Christmas Biscuits

100_9023com

They arrived today, along with our Christmas presents that are now under the tree
Your letter arrived today too Grandma :)
Megan had a friend over after school so we made a batch of “Moon Rocks”
But they are all gone now!
This morning Elizabeth and Jessica had their school presentation
Elizabeth’s class did a play about the circus
She was a clown and rode around on the back of a tricycle

100_8990com

and Jessica was a reindeer and her class sang “The Reindeer Boogie”, very cute!

100_8992com

Megan’s turn is tonight
The ‘bigger’ kids have a separate time, at a bigger venue
Dave has taken Jessica to watch and I’m not expecting them home till late because last year it went quite late
Megan is doing a dance with some of the other kids in her class
No photos though because the venue is shocking for photos
Lucy and I had a coffee with Dave, after watching Elizabeth and Jessica this morning, before doing a little more Christmas shopping and then coming home
Scrapped this page

100_9009

Used 2 more buttons from Michelle, cut one of Jodi’s doilies in half and also cut up a journal sticker from Studio Calico (which is available here in Australia through Blue Bazaar)

100_9012

A little more Jenni Bowlin paper that I ‘ruffled up’ :)

100_9013

Another Studio Calico sticker and one from October Afternoon on some Tim Holtz crackle paint :)

100_9015

and some sideways, yet round the right way so you can read it, journaling :)

100_9014

Well it’s quiet here, even have some Michael Buble playing in the background, Dave bought me his new CD for our anniversary… I think that just maybe Dave might love me??!! Hmmmm :)
Might go make me a coffee and see what mischief I can make :) :)

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy cookies.

    Your layout came out swell. I like how you painted behind the photo. The use of stitching for journaling lines is also a fun method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Grandma's cookies too!!!!!! Your clown and reindeer are ADORABLE and i love love love love love love love that lo!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Grandma's cookies toooooo!! They look delish!!

    Love the LO.....it is Stunning!!

    Enjoy your day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! your clown and reindeer are darling Sharmaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma2:25 PM

    so glad the biscuits arrived safely without getting broken. Wish I could be there to see the girls doing all their performances. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want buble...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cookies sure look delicious! LOL! Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)