HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, December 11, 2009

I Want Red Not Hot Pink

But for some reason I just can’t get the photo to show the ‘real’ colour of the cardstock
So you will have to pretend your seeing a lighter/duller red/pink colour
Not the hot pink your about to see!!

100_9030

Used some Ranger stickles to add some glitter to the Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey elements

100_9031

Finally found my shipping tags, they were hiding on me
The rubon is Bo Bunny, from a Studio Calico kit

100_9032

and a close up of the journaling :)

100_9033

Did you see the masking tape, it’s from Making Memories and is part of their Mistletoe collection, me likey :)
Today our school girls went on a school trip to see a pantomime in the gardens, they all loved it
Dave had a golf day for work, think he enjoyed the day :) :)
and Lucy and I…. we knocked off some more things on the to do list, we ummm liked it… lol

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty....love all the details!!!

    Have a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It came out lovely regardless of the shade. I have that problem too, getting colors to show the way I see them. You are right about that masking tape. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter that colour - its gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful LO Sharmaine..absolutely love how you've done the rub-ons flowing off the tag..gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)