HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Want To Paint In The Sunshine

100_9362com

but if I can’t, I want to watch the rabbits enjoy the sunshine as they paint

the big two set up camp in the cubby house with some chairs and reigned over the paints
But they reigned happily and shared, which was the main thing lol

100_9360com

this small one was fascinated by how the colour got on the brush

100_9364com

and this one just loved it all

100_9366com

The garden is also loving all the sunshine
In the past I haven’t had much success with corn but I have a few growing and was chuffed to spy this

100_9353com

last year we didn’t have any pumpkins at all, even with a few plants that grew but didn’t do much more than that
This year I didn’t plant any but the compost has given us a lovely supply of plants
Can’t wait to see what we get from this patch

100_9356com

wanted to scrap today but wasn’t motivated by any of my photos, even with the freshly printed ones
So I challenged myself to just scrap one
So I picked on from nearer the bottom of the pile
Was a photo that I knew what I wanted to do, just hadn’t had the oomph to start
So it came together quickly, which I like lol

100_9369

Love the Prima vines, cut this one up and curled the stems

100_9378

Love the new products that Prima have been showing for the CHA release, yum :)
Used some new Studio Calico alpha stickers

100_9376

I distressed them with an emery board and then ran a black sharpie pen around the edge.
And finally the journaling :)

100_9373

Going to be a hot day here tomorrow so hoping to enjoy some more time outside before it heats up

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Just adore the pics....your girls are so cute and your photography...swoon...is PERFECT!!

    Love the LO and the magpie!!!!

    Oh to have some warm temps here!!!! We are freezing!!! I enjoyed sharing the sunshine with you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blog! I'm so bad about leaving a comment. I need to get motivated again! Love the LO! We don't have Magpies that I know of in the USA. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have the best photos!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!!!! and loving that lo!!! just gorgeous and loving the journaling! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so many magpies. It could almost be considered an invasion. It was so bad that the grocery store chopped down three of the last four trees in their parking lot as there was no safe place to walk or park without getting plopped on. The sound was deafening. Now that the trees are gone, I kind of miss them, but I like my clean car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow how i miss the sun!!I want sun too!All we have is that freaking snow grrr

    Love the layouts,the flowers are perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy beaudiful Sharmaine !
    oh my goshh haven't come to visit for quite some time !!
    and it's always an inspiration to come by...
    looove your sunny shots and the paint colours soooo cool !!
    and cool Layout too !!
    Hugs to you beaudiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pics and page... so ho here also :)

    have a great one

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)