HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Love Stripy Socks

but I do prefer bare feet 

100_1291com

Yesterday Hobart saw the opening of it’s first Cold Rock Ice Creamery
So guess what we did this morning??!!

100_1257com

we have been waiting, salivating (lol) for the shop to open and were not disappointed

100_1258com

For the record I had caramel mudcake ice cream with maltesers and it was DELISH :)

100_1261com  

Pretzel World also shares the store
Some little people were excited to look through the window as some pretzels were made

100_1262com

I bought 3 different types and we nibbled on them while we drove home
Quite yummy and got 12 thumbs up from us ;)

This afternoon Dave had soccer (draw 2-2)
While he was gone I packed the girls and their bikes into the car and went down to the local bike track

100_1316com

They had lots of fun pedaling and I appreciated the chance to have a walk in the sunshine

They also let me take some photos :)

100_1306com

100_1318com

100_1323com

100_1328com

100_1334com

My sister went home yesterday
I sat in the hospital with her for 4 hours yesterday
Waiting for the Doctor to come and discharge her, as he said he would
Do you think he showed up??
Nup!
So I had to go and Mum picked her up later in the afternoon
She’s back at Mum and Dad’s but still in lots of pain
So we are hoping that settles and things improve
Time will tell

I finally had some time, today, to start some crafty goodness
Made this 8.5x11 page

100_1341

the rabbits and heart were little extra’s that I received in my etsy order from Mr Rabbit, sir
I just had to use them somewhere, somehow!

100_1345

and a close up of the journaling, in case you need a closer look :)

100_1346

That’s our day
Thanks for visiting
I’m going to ride off into the sunset now :)

100_1317com

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Love the pictures Sharmaine! They always tell great life stories. Would love a tub of ice cream in this humid and hot weather in Singapore!

    Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cream looks tasty.

    I love that park. Wish we had one like that here. I guess I will just enjoy your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos...that one by the animal statues is my fave!!!!! and loving the lo!!!! I need to know what tension setting your sewing machine is on...I can not for the life of me get mine to go over anything thicker than a few sheets of paper without breaking the thread....yet yours goes over thickers.....i need to know your secret! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your sister is better Sharmaine. I have been away from the computer for awhile but so happy to come back here and see your photos!! I took a looong nap yesterday afternoon and have your little reminder to thank for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pics....what fun and you take the best pics ever!!!!

    The ice cream sure looked Yummy!!!

    The LO is just precious!!! Love that pic and the colors and stitching are PERFECT!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a post.. wow... i LOVE stripy socks.. and wow what pics the girls look really happy..LOL.. that you are taking them.but i love the giant things.. and the page is super cute.. love the masking tape.. oh and what a place where you live..looks beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8.5 by 11 is just the right size...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)