Friday, May 14, 2010

Mission 0016

The beginning of May saw me guesting at Mission To Create 
The challenge and my little bio can be found here

The 5 criteria for this challenge are to use at least 3 of the following:
Template or Stencil
Interview style journaling
Stars
6 different pattern papers
Acrylic Embellishment 

So here is my page, using all 5 criteria

100_1011

I used was packaging from some Prima products as a stencil to doodle the scrolls

100_1013

the journaling

100_1014

stars, lots :)

100_1016

there are 6 pieces of pattern paper on there
The stickers and buttons fill the acrylic criteria
The buttons are from Such Sweet Tierney

100_1017

Wanted to show you how I added the journal tag
I had already stitched down the pattern paper so I wasn’t going to be able to put the tag in behind
So I cut a slot in behind the spotty paper, long enough to poke the tag in
Then on the reverse side of my page I then did this

100_1019

added a scrap of paper to create a pocket to ‘catch’ the tag and stop it from falling straight through
Just taped it down with some trusty masking tape
Thought I would share this tip, in case someone was ever in the predicament I was in and didn’t know where to add the journal tag :)

Go and check out Mission To Create and their cool challenges, they also have a DT call for Card makers at the moment :)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh this is soooooooooooooooooooooo fun Sharmaine!!! love love love love that 'interview'......this just ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)