HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mission 0016

The beginning of May saw me guesting at Mission To Create 
The challenge and my little bio can be found here

The 5 criteria for this challenge are to use at least 3 of the following:
Template or Stencil
Interview style journaling
Stars
6 different pattern papers
Acrylic Embellishment 

So here is my page, using all 5 criteria

100_1011

I used was packaging from some Prima products as a stencil to doodle the scrolls

100_1013

the journaling

100_1014

stars, lots :)

100_1016

there are 6 pieces of pattern paper on there
The stickers and buttons fill the acrylic criteria
The buttons are from Such Sweet Tierney

100_1017

Wanted to show you how I added the journal tag
I had already stitched down the pattern paper so I wasn’t going to be able to put the tag in behind
So I cut a slot in behind the spotty paper, long enough to poke the tag in
Then on the reverse side of my page I then did this

100_1019

added a scrap of paper to create a pocket to ‘catch’ the tag and stop it from falling straight through
Just taped it down with some trusty masking tape
Thought I would share this tip, in case someone was ever in the predicament I was in and didn’t know where to add the journal tag :)

Go and check out Mission To Create and their cool challenges, they also have a DT call for Card makers at the moment :)

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh this is soooooooooooooooooooooo fun Sharmaine!!! love love love love that 'interview'......this just ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)