HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, July 02, 2010

She Turned 9

100_1885com

and Grandma made her the same type of cake as she had when Jessica turned 3, because we were visiting her then too, a chocolate house

100_1889com

You may remember my post below with Jessica’s first cake??
Well I thought the whole 2 cake thing was worthy of a layout

100_2109

and used the page as my project of the day over on the Banana Frog blog
You can see my post HERE and read more about what stamps and techniques I used

  100_2117 

and the journaling ;)

100_2115
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful cake....looks so yummy...Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!

    I just adore the LO...so filled with love and happiness!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)