HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little Scrappin’ And A Whole Lotta Pink!

If you head on over to Suzie’s blog you can see more on how I made this page for Love Scrappin’
Your home is where your heart is…
He is my home :)

100_2757

And some close ups :) :)

100_2758

100_2759

100_2760

Someone wanted to spend all day in her PINK fairy dress today
Someone loved it when we found a PINK starry headband to spend her we-brought-it-home-again Holiday money on
Someone did lots of drawing and writing with a PINK texta today
Someone ended up with PINK texta all over her hands and some on her face today
Someone…

 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo....I am loving how you did the house around the photo!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for PINK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)