HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Packet Of Nuts

contains nuts. Right?
Not hard to tell what packet of nuts this one fell out of :)



Tonight she is at her formal dinner for Guides
The theme was Halloween dress
She just had to have a lab coat so she could go as a mad scientist
She just had to call herself Dr Da-Feetis
No clue why
Nuts I say Nuts!!

Thought I might share with you a page I made for Karen’s Scrappin’ Kupboard a few months ago
Of Elizabeth, from when I went with her class to the Botanical Gardens
To see all the Autumn leaves

100_1686

A little machine stitching

100_1679

and a rolled flower made from a strip of calico

100_1678


Fun :)
Spied the first blossoms on our fruit trees yesterday.
On one of our 4 nectarine trees
Bring on Spring I say
Oh hang on that’s right… Spring is only 2 days away!!
:)

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I soooooooooooooooo love that photo....ADORABLE!!! And that lo...serious *swoon-able!* ALWAYS loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great photo of your mad scientist. Love your layout, especially all that leaf ribbon. Went a bit crazy with it myself lately. Love your story about Dave too and his very familiar face - you just have the heart to correct them do you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little scientist, very cute. I'm seeing spring starting on our trees too we have 2 apple, 1 peacherine, 1 apricot and 1 lemonaide and of course lots of fab bulbs coming up yay. It does mean more time in the yard but I am soooo looking forward to some warm weather. Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)