HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 17, 2010

It Was Almost Like She Dared Me

Julie’s comment on my last post dared inspired me to get right down to it and scrap the photo of our Trouble game
So I did :) :)
Thanks Julie :)

100_2882

I pulled out bits from a couple of different Studio Calico add on kits for this one

100_2886

oh and the trusty dymo got a workout :)

100_2887

See the chipboard star button?

100_2884

new from Such Sweet Tierney and the rest of the pack is YUMMO-LISH-US!!!
London is getting married this weekend so the shop is closed for a while
But if you head over to her Etsy store you can sign in and be notified of when the store reopens :)

It’s been cold here, real wintery weather instead of the spring days we have had
The mountain has had the biggest snowfall in 15 years and I just had to capture a photo from our front yard

IMG_0942com

and what do you do when it’s cold?

100_2878com

Yep eat icecream lol
The girls tried out the new Baskin Robbins that has opened in our local shopping centre
They all gave it the thumbs up
I liked the sound of Elizabeth’s Caramel praline cheesecake

Dave finished painting Megan’s room today and we went and bought a wardrobe
So hopefully tomorrow she can move back in :)
Still waiting to find the right curtains
She has grand plans on decorating the room
She even bought herself a $5 cushion today lol

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me!!!! I knew you would MAKE an AMAZING lo with that photo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!! BEST title EVER!!! LOVING the ice cream photo... one night the Baskin Robbins here was doing something for charity and had cones for 31 cents!!! The lines were unbelievable!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Like the way you put the 'U' through the 'O'. I wish we had Baskin Robins here! Drooling already :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what Sharmaine? Every time I visit your blog, I get a renewed sense of admiration for you! You are such a great mother and such a talented photographer and scrapbooker. Not to mention what a excellent blogger you are! It seems like you do it all in your stride. WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)