HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, October 31, 2010

And When I Find It, I Will Rewind It

ahhh
ummm
yeah…
ok…
Right…
I’m tired
so will start with this

IMG_1408

scrapped last night
some journaling

IMG_1409

some yummy Such Sweet Tierney buttons

IMG_1414

some stenciling and painting

IMG_1415

some more journaling

100_3182

some more Such Sweet Tierney buttons

100_3183

and some more?
Why not Smile

100_3184

oh and did you see this?

100_3188

the numbers are the left over part of a rub on by Glitz Design
had it for a long time, waiting waiting waiting Smile

ahhh
ummm
yeah…
ok…
Right…
I’m tired

Long day to be tired
Lots a hap-hap-happenin’
Last night Dave was out, with his Dad, for Uncle Samuel’s bucks night
They got home after midnight
I had one of those nights
Didn’t sleep well
Hence the lack of sleep
And hence the tiredness
Today Elizabeth and Lucy had birthday parties to attend, different ones,
and what do you do when you have 2 down??
Get 2 more lol
So Megan and Jessica had friends over, for a while
We made some chocolate muffins
Added some marshmallows and milky way chocolates
Leftovers from last weekends party Smile

IMG_1432

Hoping for soak in the bath and an early night
A new week is about to start
Another big week
Need sleep Smile

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I just adore the LO...loved the painting and the three's!!! She is so adorable!!!

    Those muffins look so yummy!!!

    Sleep sweet friend...sounds like you need it... me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee the lo!!! All the three's are AWESOME!! Hope you get some rest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)