HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Gotta Be Where My Heart Says I Oughta Be

Chicken Lickin’ has been running a temp all day. Was hoping her temp would come down
That didn’t happen
Was meant to do parent help in Lucy’s kindergarten class
That didn’t happen
The four girls were meant to have dentist appointments this afternoon
That didn’t happen   
The day was a gorgeous one, would have been nice to be out in it, but…
That didn’t happen lol
But what did happen
Was
this

100_3071

So all was not lost ;)
And lots of things I love about this page
Love the tissue paper ruffle

100_3048

was easy to do so will be doing that again
Loved what Melissa did on this page here
So did that too

100_3069

Some journaling

100_3049

a little swiss cheese punching :)


100_3054

and some fluttery butterflies

100_3070

I like it when things happen :)

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love all the details too!! Everything about this layout I want to try out!!. The sewing through the letters is unique. Will give that a go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh I hope she feels better soon! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that lo....and I loved how Melissa sewed up her alphas...and LOVING that you did it too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this layout!! I love sunshine too! I have been meaning to ask - how do you stitch onto your layout? Do you just use a normal sewing machine? Do it by hand? or is there a special machine you can use? I am curious cos I like the look of it SOOO MUCH!!
    Anna
    P.S Hope Lucy feels better soon and no-one else becomes 'infected' with the sickles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :)
    Anna I use my sewing maching, it's just a normal run-of-the-mill machine. It goes through everything. I think I have broken a needle once, and that may have been when I was repairing something for the girls. I only ever hand stich when it's embrodiery thread (but one day I am going to test that out with the machine too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one is perfect. love all the elements and the colours stunning work !hugs from me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)