HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 04, 2010

Red Is Red, Black Is Black And Blue Is Blue

Cramming
That’s how the last quarter of the year is looking
It is looking like everything is being crammed into a small amount of time
So much happening
So much to do
All good :) :)
Crammed this into my day today too

100_3003

Love my new Swiss Cheese punch, that I bought using a voucher I won, a while back, from Scrapping the Music

100_3006

Used some chipboard bits that have been sitting here awhile too

100_3004

Still like the pleating :)

100_3009

and some journaling :)

 100_3005

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that you scrapped that photo! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes my heart go faster too. love the randomness of that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the casualness of that punch. also one of the reasons i enjoy your casual style ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is why I love your blog and your art. It's just the way your wonderful mind works and how you take the photos and the way you use them. Every day, artsy deliciousness. the sneaky kiss one is the best damn thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout. I love all the pretty detail.

    Regards
    Concetta

    http://sunshineoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)