HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, November 19, 2010

I Wake Up To The Sound Of Music

Last night we had some visitors for dinner
The lovely Karen, and her husband Steve, are over holidaying around Tasmania
So last night they, and Allison, came for dinner
Was lovely to finally meet them and to catch up with Allison too
Oh and dinner was alright too hehe
Today was a day at home for me
I played

100_3320

 

100_3328

100_3329

100_3330

 

100_3331

Think that says it all Smile
Oh and if you have a moment
Go check out what I made for Banana Frog this month

IMG_1812

the blog post is here

IMG_1816

Oh and also go see the new QTea kit that Jodi has for this month, Aromatica Botanica, reminds me of my Mum’s garden!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee the lo...loving that sewn crepe paper...and LOVEEEEEEEEEEE that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one and that sure looks YUMMY!!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that page and the garland! Gonna have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharmaine,

    So lovely to meet you guys in person. Thank you once again for your beautiful hospitality, loved seeing your garland and layout in real life too. Your work always inspires me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)