Thursday, November 11, 2010

I’ve Got My Back Against The Record Machine

Today was Elizabeth and Lucy’s sports carnival
Lot’s of fun activities
Like this

IMG_1819com

which made the sky colourful

IMG_1822com

and also let them make their own mushroom

IMG_1826com

I wouldn’t mind living in a mushroom house…
sigh…
Oh…
There were some races too
Someone came 2nd

IMG_1831com

Her sister came 4th
but they both enjoyed the sack race

IMG_1835com

Elizabeth always loves participating
Can’t stop that smile Smile

IMG_1841com

even when she is in the air

IMG_1843com

Elizabeth dominated the sack race, coming first, just like previous years

and Lucy… well she seemed to enjoy her first ever sports carnival Smile

IMG_1846com

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos...looks like a grand day!!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)