HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

They’re A Page Right Out Of History

A day spent kicking around home today
A surprise visit from Mum, Dad and one of the M&Ms
An email from Dave to say he has booked in his leave for Christmas (YAY)
A scrapbook page

100_3246

Inspired by this sketch (212) from Pencil Lines, and the gorgeous Sasha Farina 

Sketch212

Some more super wonderful Such Sweet Tierney chipboard buttons

100_3251

and one of my favourite things right now
The 7gypsies mini ephemera packs
I love to cut them up, like the blue bit above, the gorgeous clown below

100_3252

and the red below

100_3250

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This ROCKS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is PERFECT...beyond PERFECT!!!

    LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharmaine, I don't know how you do it but page after glorious page you amaze me. each time I think, okay, THIS is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout! I love the blend of colors and all of the beautiful details :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOVE this LO - such fun bright colours. Great photo too.
    great idea to leave the edge of the paper instead of throwing it in the bin...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)