HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, November 06, 2010

When You're With Me, Baby The Skies'll Be Blue

Hmmm this post is going to be about dresses
Wedding dresses
But not that type of wedding dress
Made this page for Banana Frog

100_3129

Based on the November Sketch
Photo taken two weeks ago, at the Kitchen Tea
Everyone was divided into teams
Each team had to make paper wedding dress and a team member had to model it
Megan was dressed for her team
The journaling:

100_3136

Used the Winter Wonderland stamps to make the butterflies

100_3138

and Christmas Elegance for the ruffle

100_3140

and some silver pegs that Megan won

100_3139

Today we took the girls shoe shopping
Shoes for next weekends wedding

IMG_1514com

We also shopped for accessories
So we had to have a little rehearsal, to see how they all looked in their dresses, shoes and so on Smile

IMG_1496com

Elizabeth, still needs a necklace… I thought I had one but got home to find I didn’t

IMG_1520com

Lucy, looking pink Smile

IMG_1539com

Jessica, very accessoriesed

IMG_1569com

and Megan, who LOVES her shoes (!)

IMG_1583com

and now I am all worn out but will leave you with a photo of Elizabeth
Who I think looks like a pirate in this photo Smile

IMG_1528com

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh how cute!! Great layout. I LOVE the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! Loving the newspaper dress and love love love love the pattern on the lo!! And the girls look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL in their dresses!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elle est magnifique ta page!!!
    J'ADore´¨)
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)