HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I Do Appreciate You Being Round

Suzie, from Love Scrappin’,  sent me some of the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Togetherness range
She then set a challenge
a little recipe for us to follow
we had to create using:

one word heading
1 to 4 photos
a banner on your page
buttons
handmade tag with written journaling
handmade flower
paint or glimmermist
stamping

So I created this page

100_3315

handmade flower + Stamping

100_3301

buttons+paint

100_3304

one word title

100_3311

banner

100_3313

handmade tag

100_3308

and handwritten journaling

100_3318

You can see what Suzie and Leanne made here
and I had enough product leftover to create another page
So I did Smile

100_3371

the journaling

100_3376

and some close ups

100_3377

100_3378

100_3379

Good fun Smile

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Love this one...the banner is just adorable!!! What great pics!!!!

    Wishing you a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these Sharmaine!! LOVING the cutout birdies on the twine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. doxod7:36 AM

    help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love these pages, the colour! Love banners too. Thanks for the help with dymo labeller, it's all go now ;-) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cosmo Cricket line is adorable. Your work with it is wonderful...love them both!!
    the cake looks delish!! (o:~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)