HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, January 07, 2011

Summer Finally Hit

Today was the first day where it got hot enough to do a little of this

100_3662com

and a whole lot of this

100_3677com

it’s been so cool that our apricots still aren’t ripening
This time last year they had a tinge of orange… not this year
On Tuesday I hurt my back
Not sure how but it hurts
That’s the down side
The up side… Well there is maybe one…
It doesn’t hurt to much when I sit or lay
So with my computer chair lowered I can sit without too much pain
Which means I can distract myself with some scrapping… good up side… right??!!
So today I scrapped this page, using Cosmo Cricket’s Circa 1934 papers

100_3679

the journaling

100_3681

a gorgeous Such Sweet Tierney button for an ‘o’

100_3682

Some punch love

100_3683

and some cut up dyed doily love Smile

100_3684

It’s cooled off now
It’s poured with rain
It’s blown a gale
It’s now still and ALMOST quiet
It’s meant to be warm again tomorrow, before cooling off for the new week
It’s only 2 days till Dave goes back to work
It’s a shame about that!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee the fun photos and that lo is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the layered title!!!! Hope your back feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHH those pics are just wonderful!!!! The grass is so green and the water looks wonderful!!!!

    It is so dark and dreary and cold here!!!

    I just adore that LO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The colors and the title with the little button is toooo cute!!

    Hope you back is feeling better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE cosmo cricket, LOVE rain & thunderstorms after hot days (a feature of our "Highveld" climate) LOVE (not) the past three days we've experienced the temp at 40 celcius +. Oweee!!! Happy New Year to the 6 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics...looks like fun..raining in Sydney...hope your back is better...love the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute are thise pics ...to be treasured !!! your page is just sensational love all your details!!
    I have back trouble also.. I fell down some stairs !!!?? ouch very painful, am having some acupuncture which is helping me to heal .. hope you are feeling better,sending you lots of healing energy, take care Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah for summer time :)
    so glad it sounds like your holidays were fun. I am finally unpacked and hopefully ready for some artistic play in my new digs. hope your back is feeling better soon. I hurt mine to during moving-sleeping with a pillow between my legs at night worked wonders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)