HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, February 21, 2011

I’ll Take Mine With Polka Dots Please

Was my turn to post a sketch over at Polka Dot Whimsy
You can see the sketch here but for now here is my take and some close ups

100_4076

love love love Such Sweet Tierney chipboard buttons

100_4079

and I am running love on shipping tags, because I just love to journal on them!

100_4078

Love that sketches mean your pages can be created quickly
I also made a page today that took me a lot longer to make
Had fun with mist and paint
will share that page with you tomorrow Smile

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. So love this polka dot paper Sharmaine. Great layout. Heard it was pretty cold down your way this morning. Thinking I heard it was -2. Hope you are all doing well. It is stinking hot up here. Missing your lovely cold weather at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style Sharmaine.... all those little details you do to perfection... hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous my dearest! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving how you did the doilies and buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The polka dots are perfect!!! Love that paper!!!!

    Wishing you and the family a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...polka dots would be a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)