Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Look At The Stars, Look How They Shine For You

The new challenge at Aussie Scrap Source is to make your own stamp
So I did
Actually I made three
and used them on this page

100_4258

Ross is the team that our girls are on at school, the yellow team, for sporting events>
Question…
Do you correct your spelling mistakes or rewrite so noone would ever know??
I correct mine, usually just writing over the top
I wrote time instead of team… could have been worse… could have written teen!!!

100_4261

Love mixing up pattern papers, especially when they are yellow Smile

100_4262

had to search to find some yellow buttons ?!?!

100_4264

oh and the stamping….
Did you see it??

100_4263 

I used a cork to make the two circle stamps

IMG_2889 

love that you can make a double sided stamp with a cork

IMG_2890

Love the little lines in the cork and the effect they give with the ink

IMG_2895

the other stamp I made was using a doily on the acrylic block and covering it with some paint

IMG_2891

love the texture that stamping with paint adds

IMG_2894

really enjoying these challenges, love anything that inspires people to make their own/use what they already have Smile

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome ideas with the stamps. Especially love the doily. The yellow just pops. Fab LO.
    P.S. I usually correct my mistakes if I can, unless it is written directly onto the LO but I usually write in pencil first....just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEe this LO and what you did with the cork!!! Who would have thought you could use a cork for two separate stamps!!

    What happy colors on this one!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I LOVE this page layout and all the beautiful pics you took of it. I am crazy about stamping, yet never thought to use something other than a stamp! The doily and the cork both make cute cute stamps. The yellow ink, LUSH. I've been looking for some wood carving tools to make homemade stamps out of erasers - an idea I saw on a blog recently. Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the stamps Sharmaine! the doily is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharmaine!!! : .)

    yellow is such a happy color!!! I love this LO!!!

    and you are so clever! I have to try that painty doily stamp idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. xxxxooooo7:53 AM

    and all the things you do...its all yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, love how you are so creative with yellow ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)