HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Simple And True

The final challenge has been set for Aussie Scrap Source’s Style Lounge challenge
This week is Detailed Layers
I pulled out a couple of sheets of Crate that I had been drooling over and got busy creating

IMG_3985

cut up the accent cuts paper

IMG_3986

pulled apart some basic grey and sassafras lass layered flowers and re-layered them

IMG_3987

wrote what I needed to say

IMG_3988

added some paint and punched a paper strip with a Martha Stewart punch

IMG_3989

yesterday my first Cocoa Daisy kit arrived
And the timing was good
because
This morning we had another trip to the airport
Dave is on his way to Thailand for work
which means once the girls have finished watching Funniest Home Videos
I am going to make a coffee and scrap some of the night away
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this Sharmaine! I loveeeeeeeeee the layers and the paint!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholey CRAP that is amazing.. definate drool worthy..wow.. looks spectacular.....

    love love and definately LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto...or rather...me too. I like you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning layout, I love the machine stitching and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grungie-ness of this layout, fabbo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice page! Love how you put all the tidbits together! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)