HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, August 29, 2011

In The Whisper Of The Trees

Today was the reveal day for the September Cocoa Daisy kit
and the Printers Drawer arrived today too
So I got busy creating
Here is my first page

IMG_5221

painted the thickers (which are my favourite font right now)

IMG_5222

Just love love love the Jillibean Soup “Crushed Tomatoes” paper, that is in the Pattern Paper Add on
which is where this blue beauty is from

IMG_5227

I cut some of the paper away, from behind the photo, and added it here
in the 7Gypsies tab

IMG_5228

machine stitched a wonky looking love heart

IMG_5229

and typed up the journaling

IMG_5230

and that went a little wonky too lol
have another 2 layouts on the go so stay tuned for those, tis a gorgeous kit indeed!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)