HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nuffnang–Blog Day Blogging

and so I thought I would join in too
Here are 6  (new to me) blogs that I think are worth a read

1. Baby Bushnell is a blog I have only just started reading. Tricia’s husband and son both have EB, which is the skin condition our eldest has.
2.  A blog I have been wanting to read for a while, but sadly haven’t because of time, is Annie Bakes just thinking about her blog makes my mouth water!!
3. Little Arty Crafty Crow is a local blog that I stumbled upon while looking for information re a market that was on last weekend. Her work is AMAZING!
4. My Three Ring Circus is a blog I have also just found and was drawn in to read, gotta love when that happens!
5.  Hot Cross Mum is a UK blog and I love the way she writes
and lastly 6. Delightful Dozen is a blog with 12 bloggers and I just love strolling through their wonderment of photos.  

Happy blog day everyone, hope it is full of bloggity goodness!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)