HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Cycle Cycling

I had some fun with a Scrapmatts Floral Design
I misted it with “candy apple red” glimmer mist before adding some white Mr Huey

IMG_5384

love how the white look like little blossoms

IMG_5385

also painted some flowers with 2 shades of pink

IMG_5386

loved this quote

IMG_5387

and it was poignant because…

IMG_5388

Had fun misting on this page too

IMG_5403

Using the ‘throw away’ part of a sticker sheet to create the circles

IMG_5413

added some stitching

IMG_5412

covered the inside of a nested shape with some pattern paper,
added some paint and it became a journal spot

IMG_5406

and I love the detail on the kite so I kept it raw so you could see it

IMG_5408

and finally
I made this simple kraft on kraft card (my favourite to make)

IMG_5414

love the detail on the topiaries
Sweet
Sweet
Sweet

If you head over to the Scrapmatts site you will find monthly challenges being run
Why not join in the fun, be inspired and give one a go?!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love all your creations for the spring upload...i especially like your card and how you left the chippie plain against the kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous Sharmaine...those pages are beautiful. Love that the spring has sprung.

    Cheers
    yuzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful LO's and card. I really like the first one and think it has a great message that we can all take from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this spring collection of yours :)
    Absolutely beautiful !!!
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)