HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Catch Your Dreams Before They Slip Away

Tuesday 18 October 2011
Another unique day
*  Played and created this page for the October Scrap The Girls challenge

IMG_6586

The challenge is to distress and use “love” in the title
I misted with 2 mists
Key Lime Pie (green) and then over the top (while it was still wet) with Dark Denim

IMG_6589
I distressed the photo

IMG_6590
I used a SEI number 4 sticker to create the 4 with some Jillibean Soup paper

IMG_6591
gorgeous resin flowers from D-Lish Scraps

IMG_6593 




*  A wonderfully sunny day meant I could get out in the garden
    I am hoping to grow more in my herb garden, which is under the apple tree
    Today I added some sad looking basil and coriander
    I also moved some chives into this patch
    Thriving away already are sage, oregano, thyme and Vietnamese mint
    In another spot I have a huge rosemary bush
    I’d love to add some more herbs, not sure what just yet   
IMG_6580

*  We stopped into the post office after school
    and bought some afternoon tea
IMG_6606
The post office is conjoined with a bakery
So we bought a boston bun

*  On the way out Miss Elizabeth spied something
    It’s usually something with littlest pet shop that she has a good eye for
    Today was no different
    So she got to spend her pocket money
IMG_6594
because this bag contained
IMG_6604
and for the bargain price of $12.95 she added another littlest pet shop to her RATHER LARGE collection
and a new Blythe doll too!
IMG_6618
one that comes with her own i-pod!
IMG_6629
So that was my day!
How was yours??
What did you get up to??
What made your day unique??
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. my day is always unique with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharmaine I love the green numbers background. Just having a cuppa and came to say hello. hello. I love Elizabeth's Blythe doll. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your layout looks wonderful Sharmaine! Love the pic! Thanks for giving my challenge at STG's a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your misted background for this layout...so yummy! Brilliant colour combo too, makes it such a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome effect on the background with your two different mists. Fab picture too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)