HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 21, 2011

You Are The Reason Why I Smile

A couple of weeks ago I had a message through Two Peas 
I thought it was a spam
But it turned out that the lovely Jen Gallacher was writing
to ask if I wanted to be a guest for her regular Stretch Your Sketch challenge 
I was totally surprised
and of course said yes
and then got creating for the October challenge, which you can view here
This is what I created

IMG_6364

and this is the sketch that I based it on

Sketch-8

I altered the sketch a little
I flipped the sketch, turning each page 90degrees anticlockwise.
I also squished it a little.
I replaced the three photos with one big one,
used a row of misted numbers instead of the row of tags,

IMG_6355

replaced the separate photo with a journal tag and extended the journaling to fill the space.
I also switched the title to the diagonally opposite corner.

IMG_6356

I used






IMG_6357

I do like numbers

IMG_6358

and shipping tags

IMG_6359

But I think you might have guessed that already!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I remember having the same feeling when Jen messaged me. It is certainly nice to find out it wasn't spam :).

    LOVE LOVE your take on the sketch! Awesome :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)