HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Star Of Wonder

This morning we took the girls to see Santa
This afternoon Dave put up MORE Christmas lights
and tonight
I added a new Christmas blog banner (although I’m not happy with the size/shape of it…)
and some Christmas music
And
it’s only 15 sleeps till Christmas
This week I uploaded some creations to the Scrapmatts gallery
I used the 3D Christmas Tree 01 (CB4053)

IMG_7332

painted it in Antique white and added some yummy Lindt chocolates

IMG_7334

I made a simple notebook using the leftovers from Music Notes 02

IMG_7341

and a quick card using the grater from the new Kitchenware range (kitchenware 03)

IMG_7342

You can see some other things I have been working on in my blog post on the Ning site

And now…
I’m off outside
to look at the lights that Dave put up today
Thanks for stopping by

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)