HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, December 12, 2011

Thumpetty Thump Thump

Today has been a very fruitful day
even though I’ve sneezed my way through it
With calendar showing NOTHING for today
and the lovely Gina coming to visit
I pulled out my December Cocoa Daisy kits and got to work
This month I had the Amber Snowflake kit as well as
the Frosty Window Pane, Cocoa And Marshmallows and the Fireside Chat addons

IMG_7599

I love these Christmas decorations that Dave’s Mum bought while she was in Norway
Love the grey and red combo

IMG_7602

adore the wooden snowflakes from Maya Road
I inked one (the darker one) with the Weather Vane Jenni Bowlin ink 
the others were misted with Graphite Glimmer Mist 

IMG_7604

I even added the tag from the decorations

IMG_7605

This page is all about our little visit from Dave’s Mum

IMG_7577

and how Dave bought us hotcakes for breakfast

IMG_7580

love the October Afternoon Flower Sack die cuts and used some to layer this up

IMG_7582

love the yellow and blue combo

IMG_7583

then my final page is of Elizabeth’s “O Day”

IMG_7595

used the background from the Basic Grey alpha stickers as a mask

IMG_7596

spy the 7gypsies off the wall art tag????

IMG_7597

I love the stamps that Cocoa Daisy have available 
the Yesterday Today Tomorrow stamp is another one added to my cool stamp list

IMG_7598

as is the polka dot chair stamp

IMG_7618

when I saw a preview of the stamp I knew what I wanted to make with it
This card isn’t what I have in my head but it’s so close that I gave it another go

IMG_7622

so much potential for this stamp!!
Loved the December kit
and excited about the January one!!
Gosh, how many times did I say love in this post?????
lol

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. We are allowed to say love and fabulous as many times as we want it's an estrogen thing!!
    Your layouts are *swoon* fabulous I have to say I adore the ornaments and the spotted chair stamp....just what I need...more indigestion from my credit card bill!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these LO's Sharmaine.
    I adore this kit too.
    Beautiful creations : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've been busy! I like the misting and banner on the top one and the little pics on the sick day one. Some great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love!
    wonderful work for the kit Sharmaine.
    I hope you are feeling a bit better.
    it will be so nice just to rest and be with family this Christmas wont it? sending you lots of warm, healing hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)