HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Information's Unavailable To The Mortal Man

I love phone calls from Dave
and more than that
I love phone calls from Dave to say he’s on his way home from work
and more than that
I love phone calls from Dave to say he’s on his way home from work EARLY
Today was a day with one of those phone calls
and he surprised the girls by pulling out the water slide

because of our backyard we hadn’t been using the waterslide
But with Dave’s backyard blitzing there is now room for a waterslide
And some little people loved it

today has also been a good day
because
My February Cocoa Daisy kit arrived
I opened it and was inspired straight away
So much so that I cut into a piece of pattern paper about 5 minutes after opening the box!
Want to see what I then worked on??

IMG_8535

the kit reveal happens this weekend
and I think this one will be a sell out

IMG_8538

As well as receiving the kit (with the embellishment kit and stamps)
I also purchased the “Barcode”, extra paper and stencil.
All of which are amazingly good.
What good things did today bring for you???

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)