Thursday, January 26, 2012

If They Could See Us They Would Tell Us That We're Crazy

Australia Day today
Lamb roast for dinner
and I finished cleaning up the craft cupboard
While dinner cooked
Dave watched the cricket
The girls played
and I scrapped this page

IMG_8432

this page took me about 30 minutes to create
I made another “Behind the page” video for you
Because it took me a little longer to create
The video is in 2 parts (one video though)

http://youtu.be/-W9O_TVm3b8

here are some close ups

IMG_8434

love the texture

IMG_8435

and the colour combo

IMG_8436

fresh and summery

IMG_8438

and the journaling

IMG_8437

What colour combinations are you liking at the moment?
What colour do you steer clear of??

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your so very talented Sharmaine!

    Happy Australia Day!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison Winchester11:28 PM

    Just wondering, what type of lettering is the HAPPY? I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)