HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, February 17, 2012

Don't Throw The Past Away You Might Need It Some Rainy Day

Seems like I haven’t scrapped in ages
I know it’s not quite ages
just seems that way
no time, no time
But when I have found a few seconds
I have been ‘mucking about’ and making cards
not many
just a couple

IMG_9131

this one uses pieces from the February Cocoa Daisy kit and the teacup stamp from January
While this one features alpha stickers from the January kit and the gorgeous trim from the February

IMG_9132

Love playing with the new kit and mixing in some old
Speaking of which there is a little challenge, to do just this, over on the Cocoa Daisy forum
The winner will have their entry posted on the Cocoa Daisy blog
now that is super exciting!!
you can read all about it here

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)