HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Lone Life Force That Nobody Could Stop

The February “By The Numbers” kit is A…M…A…Z…I…N…G!
I popped open the Cocoa Daisy box and the inspiration just bubbled out and I was off
Creating up a storm
The first page I made was about this Pretty Fella

IMG_8541

Love the stamps that were on offer this month

IMG_8542

and the endless possibilities that are at your fingertips

IMG_8545

For this page I used the My Minds Eye Patchwork Party paper to create my own peacock
I simply cut out a section of the paper,
added a Tim Holtz number ‘1’
and some splashes of colour with Kaiser Pearls (found in the Barcode addon kit)

IMG_8544

My second page was created because I looooove the My Minds Eye Countdown paper
The Chevron pattern side
AND
It was also created because I loooove this photo

IMG_8546

AND
it was also created because I looooove this colour combination

IMG_8548

AND
it was also created because
I had something to say (HA!)

IMG_8550

This page was inspired by a youtube video I saw
You can read more about the inspiration here

IMG_8551

“By The Numbers” has lots of Sassafras Lass
which is super cool
(and super sad too, with them recently announcing they were stopping producing their cool products)

IMG_8554

I used the reverse image of The Crafter’s Workshop stencil with Cherry Maya Mist

IMG_8555

oh and I ADORE the vellum that comes in the paper add on kit

IMG_8556

and
finally, this one
Inspired by Anna’s Sketch challenge

IMG_8590

Did I mention that this months stamps are AWESOME???

IMG_8595

I wrapped one of the 7gypsies metal pins in the twine from the Crate trims (found in the Barcode Add on)

IMG_8596

so love all the little surprises in the kits
like this library card

IMG_8598

The box has been closed up since the trip to Sydney
So I am hoping to crack it open again soon
and watch the inspiration bubble out again
Because
the March kit (Pier 39) is on it’s way
and it’s another cool looking kit!

Oh and so are the stamps

excited?
yes!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love your work this month Sharmaine. You always make me see supplies with new eyes.
    The bpic of your girls in the previous post is very sweet : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts especially the chevron and paper pieced peacock on the first one and then the one of you and Dave goofing off! Love it! I can tell you've been busy since shipping the girls off to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME!! Loving the chevrons and the colours are so YUMMY!! ahhh I love what you do with paint :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)