Monday, February 27, 2012

Spinning, Laughing, Dancing To Her Favorite Song

Yesterday was another hot day
We filled the afternoon with some water slide fun

IMG_9346com

You might remember the Billy cart?
Same hill
This time with some black plastic and water
Made for a fun day
*Note- Mum and Dad’s property has water from a spring so the water restrictions don’t apply
AND all water used went straight into the garden*

Today you can find me here


Greatest View

The gorgeous Gail emailled me a little while ago and asked if I would be the first Guest Designer for her products
I was honoured and had loads of fun playing with the Greatest View goodies
On Wednesday and Friday you can check out the pages I created for Gail

Today
I created another page, using some bits off my table or close by

IMG_9416

The background was created with the excess paint from my last layout
The gorgeous resin flower is from D-lish scraps 

IMG_9420

The Jenni Bowlin chipboard numbers are in a Cocoa Daisy add on kit from February

IMG_9419

The gorgeous Chevron badge 

IMG_9423

and the kraft tags are from the Greatest View

IMG_9424

Can’t wait to share my Greatest View creations with you all!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So excited to have you! Now, I'm off to buy that chevron mask that you keep tempting me with . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Loving the chevrons! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)