Saturday, February 25, 2012

We'll Be Waterlogged, But We Won't Mind At All!

Today started with some bike building



Some Birthday Bike building

Because today a little lady turned seven

she requested a ‘pool party’
So Dave blew up the blow up pool
We invited Uncle Samuel (Dave’s Brother), Aunty Louise (His Wife), Poppy (My Dad), Mashir (My Mum),
my sister and the M&Ms (my sister’s girls) and had a barbeque lunch.
It was a super hot day
So everything got super hot too
Even the chocolate bunny, on her cake, started to melt

So she ate it with no hands

We all had a good day
and for the record
Everyone got a little wet
Some more than others!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh what FANTASTIC photos!! I love the bike wheel shadow and E's sweet freckled little face xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)