Thursday, March 15, 2012

As The Years Go By And We Grow Old And Grey

Today was the international gallery reveal at Cocoa Daisy
I love all the bits and pieces that came with the March kits
Have story to go with each of my layouts so I thought I would give each page it’s own blog post
So the first page

IMG_9435

When I purchased my Silhouette Cameo I knew that the first thing I wanted to cut was a big ‘&’
so for this page I did just that

IMG_9438

I had scanned the photo booth photo
and then altered it so the photo strips went across the page rather than up and down

IMG_9439

Love the camera brad from Fisherman’s Wharf add on

IMG_9440

and the story that adds life to the photos

IMG_9441

Love the red + brown combo
Back later with my next layout with a completely different colour combination

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I like it...it´s a very funny Lo, I will try somthing like this.tks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)