HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 28, 2012

If The Band Slows Down We'll Yell For More

One of the great things about Cocoa Daisy is the supportive Design Team
And this shines through at crop time.
The team pulls together and shows support by creating layouts for various challenges that others host
I made a couple of support layouts and this is the first one

IMG_0059

It’s for Anja’s challenge

IMG_0062

and I used pieces from the May kit, along with bits from my stash

IMG_0063

I love that there are Crafter’s Workshop stencils in the kit
and I love that I can use moulding paste to add some texture and depth

IMG_0064

Did I mention that the Cocoa Daisy crop is loaded with inspiration?
I’m sure I would have, because… it is!!!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This is all kinds of awesome! Such great texture and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)